“Youth Champion” is a honorary award which will be awarded to an individual under 23 years of age as of 1st January, 2017, for exemplary display of commitment to spread of volunteerism in India.
Welcome to the ‘Youth Champion’ application page. This is where you tell us about your volunteering experiences – YOUR STORY!
This category is open to individuals under 23 years of age, who have volunteered their time and skills through a non-profit for community development from January 2016 – December 2016.
The applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Demonstrated benefit to the community/organisation
- Evidence of initiative and innovation
- Commitment of the volunteer
- Sustainability of the project after the volunteer has left
- Length of service and number of hours spent volunteering
All applications received will first be reviewed by the awards team.
If your entry is selected, then your volunteering experience will be updated on our online voting portal. This snapshot of your work will then serve as your public profile that people will use as a reference to learn about you and to vote for you.
Names of finalists will be announced on Facebook.
To Apply for Youth Champion:
- Click on the ‘Download Form’ button as given below. A word document will start downloading. Please read all the instructions carefully, then type in your responses in the editable word document. Do note that copy pasting response may result in technical problems while submitting the form.
- The completed forms along with supporting documents to be emailed to us at awards@iVolunteer.in.
Please Note the last date to email us your application (forms and submission) is Thursday, August 31, 2017.
Only completed applications will be eligible and applications once submitted cannot be edited. In case you have any difficulties in downloading or completing the form, write to us at awards@iVolunteer.in
Follow us on Facebook to receive updates about the iVolunteer Awards.