Our commitment to you is that we will use our best efforts not to disclose information collected from you, other than as described in this policy. The following discloses in detail our information collection, utilization and dissemination practices for iVolunteer and its initiative iVolunteer Awards.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We will only use personal information you provide us according to the terms outlined in this document.
Our form is based on a third-party application called Jot form- JtForm Inc. treats your forms as if they were private unless you made your forms publicly available via a public link. JotForm Inc. does not sell or make available your forms to anyone and does not use the form responses you collect for purposes unrelated to you or our services, except in a limited set of circumstances (e.g. JotForm Inc. is compelled by a subpoena, or if you’ve given us permission to do so). Read more on policy here
We may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, Email, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We may use your email address to send you iVolunteer Awards-related notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). We may also use your contact information to send you marketing messages of iVolunteer services. If you don’t want to receive these messages, you can opt out by following the instructions in the message. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
We WILL NOT provide your personal identifying information (e.g., name, contact information or volunteer information) to non-Authorized Users of (e.g., non-profit organizations), unless you indicate otherwise.
HOW DO WE USE AND DISCLOSE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
The information collected by third-party integrated form on “iVolunteer Awards” for respective category website is used as
- Personal Identifiable information (including but not limited to your name, Email, phone number, and postal address).
- For the perusal and Judgement purpose of decision maker i.e Jury formed of individual, may or may not be part of iVolunteer, and iVolunteer Employees.
- A piece of your information will be created as a Nomination profile specifying your volunteering work details and about you or organisation. The profile won’t include any other personal information except your name, work done by you, about you or organisation (entity), your social media and entity website link, if any.
- The Nomination profile will be visible on the website and will receive public voting and the procedure forward (Selection of Finalist) will be based on Public Voting and Jury decision solely.
- We(Jury and iVolunteer ) may crosscheck your information with the reference provided in the form as an evidence of proof to eliminate any illegitimate activities if taken up by any entity.
- Your reference certificates and details will scrutinized by Jury and iVolunteer for evaluation purpose.
- The brief information of work done by you can be published on our social media as a marketing initiative, no other personal information except the name of the entity and work detail provided in the form will be used.
- In general, we shall have the right to use the information/details/disclosures submitted by the applicant / nominator as a part of Awards process or for its media coverage etc.
We may use your email address to send you iVolunteerAward-related notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). We may use your contact information to send you marketing messages of iVolunteer services. If you don’t want to receive these messages, you can opt out by following the instructions in the message. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
GRANT OF RIGHT
- You shall continue to own all intellectual property rights in Content uploaded by you, however you hereby unequivocally and irrevocably license to iVolunteer and its affiliates all rights to use Content posted by you or your trade name / organizational name / logo etc for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes of iVolunteer.
- You shall seek prior permission of iVolunteer before using in any manner whatsoever the name or logo or Intellectual Property Rights of iVolunteer whether with regard to Awards or otherwise. Any violation of this shall result in infringement action by iVolunteer against you.
YOUR CHOICES: OPTING-IN OR OPTING-OUT OF OPTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS AND DISCLOSURES
Because iVolunteer respects your personal space. You can opt out any time of our marketing communication, by following the instructions in the message or
by emailing us regarding it at awards@iVolunteer.org.in or by contacting the phone number given on the website.
Our Commitment to Data Security
The awards website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of Personal Data. We use our best efforts to ensure that all sensitive information provided by Authorized Users will be encrypted with industry standard encryption techniques..However, we cannot warrant and do not represent that, our level of security meets or exceeds any specific standards. No internet transmission is 100% secure, nor is stored data free from vulnerabilities. We cannot guarantee the security of the Site, databases or services, nor can we guarantee that the personal information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. We are not responsible for the actions of third parties.
Furthermore, access to Personal Data is physically restricted within iVolunteer’s own offices and facilities. Therefore, iVolunteer’s employees are granted access to your Personal Data as necessary to perform specific jobs and tasks (e.g., performing customer service).
Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information in our possession and control, no security system can protect against all potential security breaches. Furthermore, Authorized Users are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of passwords to the Service. If you have any questions about our security measures, please contact us using the “Contact Support” link at the bottom of each page of the Site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event iVolunteer Awards will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of iVolunteer Awards. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.