Welcome to the ‘Leader in Employee Volunteering’ application page! This is where you tell us about how you enable your employees to volunteer through innovative projects
This category is open to the companies with the finest practices that have encouraged and enabled employee volunteering, from January 2016 – December 2016.
The applicants will be assessed on the basis of the:
- Extent of employee engagement
- Support by the Company towards volunteering
- Program design and impact
- Initiative and innovation undertaken or success of initiative and innovation
All applications received will first be reviewed by the awards team.
If your entry is selected, then your volunteering experience will be sent to the Team of Volunteer experts who will select the finalists.
To Apply for the Leader in Employee Volunteering:
- Click on the ‘Download Form’ button as given below. A word document will start downloading. Please read all the instructions carefully, then type in your responses in the editable word document. Do note that copy pasting response may result in technical problems while submitting the form.
- The completed forms along with supporting documents to be emailed to us at awards@iVolunteer.in.
Only completed applications will be eligible and applications once submitted cannot be edited. n case you have any difficulties in downloading or completing the form, write to us at awards@iVolunteer.in
Follow us on Facebook to receive updates about the iVolunteer Awards.